Grateley, Andover, Hampshire
A semi detached house with two double bedrooms situated within a five minute walk of Grateley mainline railway station with regular services to London, Basingstoke and Salisbury
SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME - IDEAL FOR APPLICANTS WITH LOCAL CONNECTIONS
THE PRICE REPRESENTS 60% SHARE
A semi-detached house constructed of brick elevations under a tiled roof with the benefit of double glazed windows and doors. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a living/dining room with door opening into a conservatory which overlooks the rear garden, and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Additional benefit include oak panelled internal doors and off-road parking for two cars.
1. The property is sold leasehold, with a new 99 year lease being granted by the Rural Housing Trust.
2. On completion of the sale the purchaser will own 60% of the equity of the property. The remainder of the equity is retained by the Rural Housing Trust.
3. A rent of £130.00 per month will be payable by the purchaser.
4. The purchaser must buy the house as their only residence. It cannot be bought as a second home or a buy-to-let.
5. It is understood that the Nationwide, Halifax and Lloyds will consider loans.
The property is situated just a five minute walk from Grateley mainline railway station with its fast services to London Waterloo in 75 minutes. Grateley has a primary school, public house, church, village hall, and golf driving range. Andover, approximately six miles away, offers a comprehensive range of shopping, educational and leisure facilities, and also has a mainline station. Stockbridge is only a ten minute drive away and offers comprehensive amenities including a doctor’s surgery and junior and secondary schools. The Cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury, together with Basingstoke, are all within 30 minutes’ drive, with the A303 and A34 close by allowing convenient access to London, the West Country, the South Coast and the Midlands.
Tile covered ENTRANCE PORCH with wooden supports. Wood effect part glazed front door leading into:
ENTRANCE HALL (L-shaped) Staircase with solid balustrade to one side rising to first floor. Oak effect flooring. Ceiling light point. Storage radiator. Oak panelled doors leading into living/dining room and kitchen.
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM Picture window to rear aspect providing view through conservatory to garden. UPVC glazed door into conservatory. Serving hatch to kitchen. Ceiling light point. Storage radiator.
CONSERVATORY Constructed of brick and UPVC double glazed elevations beneath a pitched polycarbonate roof. Wood laminate flooring. Glazed double doors opening into rear garden. Power points. Wall mounted fan heater/air conditioning unit.
KITCHEN Stainless steel sink unit with drainer to side. Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers. Roll top work surfaces with tiled splash back. Space for free-standing cooker with power point and stainless steel splash back. Recess and plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Slate effect flooring. Shelving. Spice rack. Window to front aspect. Ceiling light point with four directional spot lights. Wall mounted ‘Dimplex’ fan heater.
LANDING (L-shaped) Ceiling light point. Access to loft space via hatch. Storage radiator. Oak panelled doors into bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder with fitted immersion and slatted shelving over.
BEDROOM ONE (Double bedroom) Window to rear aspect overlooking garden. Ceiling light point. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted electric heater. Shelving. Deep alcove (ideal for free-standing or fitted furniture).
BEDROOM TWO (Double bedroom) Window to front aspect. Ceiling light point. Louvre double doors into deep cupboard with hanging space, box shelving and drawers. High level shelved double cupboard to one side over stairwell. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted heater.
BATHROOM Matching suite comprising panelled bath with fully tiled surround. Wall mounted ‘Mira Vie’ electric shower, rail and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low level WC. Mosaic effect ceramic flooring. Obscure glazed window. Mirror fronted cabinet. Ceiling light point. Strip light/shaver socket. ‘Dimplex’ wall mounted fan heater. Towel rails.
Off village close, access onto a tarmacadam driveway providing parking space and leads to a further gravelled parking space to side of property. Lawned areas to either side of driveway with shrubs. Paved path leads to entrance porch. Side gate gives access to well enclosed rear garden.
REAR GARDEN Laid to grass and slopes up towards rear boundary. Well enclosed by post and rail/ship lap fencing. Circular paved patio in centre of lawn.
Timber storage shed with double doors to one end.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.